Friday, May 17, 2013




     Over the past month, I have been in need of a new gaming PC, so I started doing work for my dad and in about three months I came up with just enough money for all the parts I need. It took me a while to assemble a list of all the best components in my price range, but once I did, I assembled it and started playing. The assembly was quite the adventure for me because I had absolutely no background knowledge in the process, but once I it started it all made sense from there.

parts:

GIGABYTE 760G MoBo


AMD Athlon II X3 450 Triple Core Processor


ADATA 4GB DDR3 Desktop Memory Module (x2)


Samsung 24X DVDRW


Thermaltake 500W PSU


Thermaltake V3 Blk Edt Mid Tower Case, & Case Fan Bundle


Asus Radeon HD 7750 Video Card - 1GB GDDR5


WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive




No comments:

Post a Comment